Lunes, Marso 3, 2014

Change Start With Me


“I Am The Key To Change”




     When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.  ~Victor Frankl

    The world is full of different
kinds of temptation, problems and challenges that we need to face and find a solution to solve.

    Nowadays , homosexuals or the third sex was being  spreading in our world.  In every corner in our country has gays and lesbians, they are suffering in  discrimination by the his or her environment around them. Just like they are different from us and just like they have no rights  to live in this world.

    I once experienced tragedies and spices of my life,such as discrimination about  my family and all about the standard of our life.It`s just like they usually said that were not belong to them.That were just pity. That we have no right to live in this world because we have no power.We are not rich.And I wanna change the way they treated us.The way they discriminate us.I want to prove that I can.I want to prove that  were all people.We have no right to discriminate others for we are all equal in the eyes of God.

     I also experience gay discrimination, I also experienced tragedies and spices of my life,such as discrimination about myself for being one of the third sex or gender, yes I am a gay and I am very proud to tell to them that I am gay. Sometimes they are telling me "SALUT SA LIPUNAN ,"It`s just like they usually said that were not belong to them.That were just no values in world. That we have no right to live in this world because we have no power. I felt very angry and sad when I heard this words from my environment, the people around me, but I am not affected what  they are saying from me, at leas I am not doing bad things, I know y limitations, I know the right and wrong. Instead of  arguing or fighting  to them, I just ignore them and do good things, and do something that can make to me to be proud of, a things that can change how they judge me. I want to change how they  discriminate us. Sometimes I asked my self like this " Tao ba ako? May halaga ba ako sa Mundo?Bakit ganito ang turing nila sa akin? Ang baba!" In that those questions I found also the answers, I am the Answers, I mean I am the  one who will change how they discriminate me, I am the key to open a "NEW BEGINNING."

   In our lives there are always an easy and hard problems and challenges that come,that we can use to reach our dreams in our lives. With those problems and challenges we learn something to it and it will make more us strong brave, and successful person. With those problems and challenges we  can open a new world, new journey  and new life and those  problems we can fell how beautiful life has. If you want change there will be change as if you believe in yourself and to our one true God. The key to change is in our hands. 






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento