Linggo, Enero 19, 2014

My reflection



My Reflection
       In this third quarter or grading period I was encountered and met many kinds and lot of problems and challenges especially in my different subjects like Math, Science, Filipino, English and ICT,especially in writing an essay in different topics and posting it into my blog. But in those problems I learned to be braver, strong, industrious, responsible student and I learned to manage my time. I solve and overcome those problems and challenges through and with the help of my classmates, friends, and families.
                          
       
         In our ICT class I learned many things from it, in this grading period. Especially in the activities more about in HTML Images, about the ALT attribute, aligning images, adjusting sizes of images, about the Hyperlinks, HTML links and about Windows Movie Maker. I learned now how to put different pictures and aligned it in center, left and right. And I learned also now how to adjust the sizes of the images and I also learned how to change the font size and color of the text. In those lesson or topic that we have taken, it can help me and add my knowledge and skill about computer and internet.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento