Sabado, Oktubre 12, 2013

                                       
      My Post, My life and My hero
                             
  We can be a hero in different ways and even in a simple way. Even you, I and us we can be a hero. Even whatever we are, a poor or rich, ugly or beautiful or what, we can be a hero.
                         
   In my life, I have only one hero, hero that makes me happy when I was sad, a hero that makes me strong when I was weak, a hero that cares me when  I was sick and a hero who supports and loves me whatever I am, and that is my father. He is the most perfect father that I have met. He is a responsible, obedient, kind, humble, industrious, joyful, lovable, careful and maybe all the good attitude of a father he all have it. Even though my father was not hear in my side, even though he went now to the paradise of God and  even though he commit now the end of his life, his beautiful memory and moment that we saw and know  each other and those good things he left to me I will never forget and it will never end until the world end.
        
    I considered him as my hero of my life because of him I am here standing, walking, talking, moving and living in this world. Because of him I met our only God, the most powerful, lovable, kind and perfect father forever. I am very thankful to my father because he gave me a freedom and chance to live this wonderful world. That's why I love my father very much.   






    

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento