Linggo, Agosto 18, 2013

REFLECTION

            I learned many things from our ICT class. Especially in History of Internet, how to create a G mail account and how to create a blog. I learned how to post my reaction, opinion, and comment from the blog about in different topics. I also learned the different Type Of Blogs. The Personal Blog, the traditional and most common blog. The Corporate Blog, that it can be private or it can be for business purpose.The Question Blogging a type of blog that answer questions. The Photo blog is a form of photo sharing. The MP3 Blog is a type of blog in which the creator makes music files, and many more.
   
             In my ICT class, I have also encountered problems and challenges. When I was posting my essay into my blog, about my letter to president, nutrition month and other more. I can't post it easier and faster, I know how to type but I can't type my essay easier and faster because I'm a slow encoder, not like my classmates their are good in typing. And they have lot of knowledge about Internet and computer. Because they have a computer, desk top or lop top in their home. We don't have any computer in our home,that's why I can't type my essay easier and faster into my blog and that's why I was late posting my essay. And sometimes when I will open my blog I can't opened it, because sometimes I forget my password and sometimes I forget my G mail account. And that's why I am late posting my essay into my bog.
   
              If I can't type or encode my essay easier and faster into my blog, I will ask help into my classmates and friends. Even I didn't tell to them to help me they are always there and ready to help me. And sometimes when I forgot my password and G mail account. I will make another again and I will type my essay again. I will went to the computer shop and I will make my blog and I will post my essay there.
     
               I am very thankful because I have my friends and classmates who are always there to supports, helps and loves me.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento